Ingimex Ltd produces dropside, tipper and van bodies for the leading names in light commercial vehicle manufacturing. Ingimex offers a comprehensive range of options for all vehicle ranges, which can be incorporated during manufacture or added to existing service. Home is a purpose-built factory on a 6.6 acre site in Telford, Shropshire, where all the facilities, from design to after sales support, are under one roof.
The Company is committed to Protecting the Environment:
- Developing processes which minimise emissions, discharge, pollutants and waste.
- Monitoring energy usage and reducing consumption where possible.
- Identification of all interested parties (internal and external) and their requirements which may have an effect on products or process with regard to environmental aspects and impacts.
- Fully complying with all applicable legal requirements and other requirements which the company subscribes.
- Ensuring that environmental factors are considered when placing orders with suppliers and contractors.
- To providing training, instruction and supervision to enable employees (and contractors) to perform their duties efficiently and in an environmentally conscious manner.
- Top Management are responsible for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets in line with the company’s business planning process, along with the Health & Safety and Quality Policies.
This policy has been developed by The Management Team. It is communicated to all company employees and is available to the public via the Company website. The processes and methods are reviewed to ensure continual improvement of the Environmental Management System.
If you have any questions about our environmental policy, please contact us.