Ingimex Ltd. (‘We’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What information does Ingimex Ltd. Collect?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our web site; www.ingimex.com (‘our web site’). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or requesting further services and which may include your name, address, email address and other personal data. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Ingimex Limited may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- In order to improve and personalise our service, we may in the future also receive information about you from other sources.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to gain aggregate information about our users. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies are small text files that web sites store in a designated area of your hard drive. This file is unique to you as it contains an anonymous unique identifier to distinguish you from other users of our web site.
Cookies allow us to estimate the number of users visiting our site, the usage patterns and allow us to deliver an improved browsing experience for our visitors.
A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive or pass on computer viruses. Information gathered in this way may include the date and time of visits, the area of our web site that you visited, time spent at our web site, and the web sites visited just before and just after our web site.
Where we store your personal data
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and our security measures are designed to protect that information in a responsible manner. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How does Ingimex Ltd. use this information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- In administrating our business.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. We may contact you by telephone, email or post.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the enquiry form when filling in your data, or contact us and we will make changes as requested.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Ingimex Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. To exercise this right at any time, please contact us.
Other web sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the web sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these web sites, please note that these web sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these web sites.
Accessing and correcting your information
If you wish to know what information we hold about you, update your personal information or be removed from mailing lists, you may contact us and we will make changes as requested in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy at Ingimex Ltd. please contact us.
Document number: IT10190
Revision Date: 02/04/12